HER_DARK_PAST_531.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_526.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_519.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_520.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_521.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_522.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_514.jpg

A major LIMBO LOUNGE update. I’ve uploaded four new stills of Tamara from the film as the temptress Anya to the gallery. Plus, I’ve been able to obtain HI-RES screencaps from the official trailer that’s been released, and, the embed of the official trailer for the film featuring our girl in some major scenes. Enjoy. I know I did when I saw it. I’m so excited for Tamara and given what director Tom Pankratz said about Tamara in this role, I’m sure we’ll never think the same about Tamara again…. Or we will, the next film role she gets. Still no news of the ‘official’ release date, but my guess is from talking to someone attached to the film, it’s going to be making the rounds of the film festivals before any official release date. Keep an eye out here for further updates. [ 004 ] NEW STILLS: LIMBO LOUNGE [ 132 ] SCREENCAPS: LIMBO LOUNGE OFFICIAL TRAILER [ 001 ] OBSCURE MEDIA: OFFICIAL TRAILER LIMBO LOUNGELIMBO LOUNGE OFFICIAL TRAILERSTILLSSELECTED TRAILER SCREENCAPS

6 Responses to “TAMARA OBSCURA II MAJOR LIMBO LOUNGE UPDATE”
  1. AO says:

How very exciting! This should be an interesting little film… Tamara looks deliciously wicked as Anya!

2. Dianne says:

WOW AO! That was fast. Thanks for the comment. Yep, Tamara just looks deliciously devilish. I'm so looking forward to seeing this film. I really want to know when this is going into full release and if I can see it where I am. Thanks for the comment. Yours, Dianne

3. AO says:

I'm a nightowl–"not much good in the daytime." 😉 Although I do miss seeing her day to day, I also look forward to seeing her in these indie films where she really can stretch her talents and we can see different sides of her. She is an interesting performer and always surprises. 🙂

4. Dianne says:

Ah, curious FVK reference. Count Von Krolock and my Ferdy Mayne obsession. Not now! Yeah, I got ya. I did get used to seeing her daily on AMC and DOOL, but when she\’s doing quality work, I could care less if I see her once a year. I just want her doing good work she enjoys. Considering too, she\’s got season 4 of Saving Grace coming up this summer, her 2010 calendar is going to be a full one. And yes, she constantly surprises, which is one of the reasons she won that little golden girl last August. Yours, Dianne

5. AO says:

Do you mean the left leaning statuette? lol. I will have to watch out for her appearance on that show, if that is, I can get it. But I am sure even if I cannot, it may perhaps show up on your site here? 😉

6. Dianne says:

AO: I do mean that 'left-leaning' baby Tamara now has in her possession. As for "Saving Grace", if you can't get it in your AO (area of operations), you will find clips and caps here. Yours, Dianne