GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12082017_662.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12082017_649.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12082017_650.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12082017_651.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12082017_652.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12082017_653.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12082017_647.jpg

Well, here it is. Finally! TAMARA OBSCURA‘s new layout. A huge debt of gratitude to Christine @ PINKCHAOS.ORG for the lovely and stunning design. I’d struggled for months with various things that Christine brought together so effortlessly. If anyone needs a quality website designed for them, Christine’s your go-to gal. Thank you so very much Christine. No words can express how thrilled I am with the new design.

One thing though, with Christmas rapidly approaching and some personal issues I have going on right now in terms of family responsibilities, the transferring of the pages in the old website will take some time to transfer here. I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to set up the new press section, so until I have that done, I’m going to be using the dropdown section in the top sidebar box for that so you can still read the articles. I also have a whole whack of house cleaning to do behind the scenes in clearing out the old files that once encompassed this site. I hope to have that done throughout December. With so much new here at TAMARA OBSCURA, I’m going to have to take the time to breathe it all in. So for now, I hope you love the changes. I know I do.

As always, take care and be safe.

Yours, Dianne

6 Responses to “TAMARA OBSCURA || NEW LAYOUT”
  1. Lori says:

Love the new layout Dianne!

Lori:

Thanks. I love it. It’s not like it’s about time that I got one up, right? I’m completely thrilled with it. And I think Christine did an excellent job.

Thanks for your comment.

2. DebW says:

Oh my, Dianne, this site looks simply gorgeous! Very magical…. 🙂

Deb:

Thank you so much. Yes, I’m flabbergasted by the sheer beauty of Christine’s work. What I love about the main site and gallery designs is how mature and elegant they are. This was expressedly why I wanted Christine to help me out. In the words of Po the Panda, “She’s sheer awesomeness!”

Thanks for your comment.

3. DebW says:

Your site looks breathtaking…the work both you and your designer came up with is amazing! And I have to admit I love Kung Fu Panda too…especially the dastardly Snow Leopard (Ian McShane). Did you happen to see the holiday special last week?

Deb:

“I’m not worthy. I’m not worthy!” I’m afraid I have to give Christine all the credit. She did what I couldn’t, and that was be impartial enough to bring about something that is web-worthy. I had struggled for a goodly portion of about three or four months with elements I either trashed immediately, or just gave up on completely. Christine did the impossible, and that was give me what I wanted.

Oh, Tai Lung and my Ian. Yes, I did see the special. It was so cute. Loved all the returns in Tigress, Mantis, Crane, Monkey, Viper, Shifu and Mr. Ping. I’d have to say the stand-out was Wo Hop, that suicidal bunny. He was adorable. I was hoping for at least an Oogway mention, but I was left happy. But they did include my Tai Lung. Ah, I love the schmuck. Ian’s one of my favourite actors going back to 1975 when I saw him in an episode of “Space: 1999” as Anton Zoref. I’ve followed him ever since, through Lovejoy, and currently Deadwood, Kings, and more recently, The Pillars of the Earth. I’m really looking forward to him as Blackbeard in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Just love the title.