GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_11222017_495.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_11222017_488.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_11222017_484.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_11222017_483.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_11222017_481.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_11222017_482.jpg

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

Here is Tamara’s first look as Taylor. Enjoy.

• [ 056 ] SCREENCAPS: 04/26/2011 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES PREVIEW
  • [ 001 ] MEDIA CLIP: 04/26/2011 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES PREVIEW

10 Responses to “TAMARA OBSCURA || 04/26/2011 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES PREVIEW”
  1. Lynda says:

Thank you so much for posting Dianne!!! OMG Tamara looks beautiful i can’t wait to see her on the show on Tuesday!!!

Lynda:

My pleasure. That’s what I’m here for ya know! I’m glad you’re enjoying seeing her. I kept screwing up the coding in the post because I was so excited to get everything up. Imagine that!

2. DarkSoliton says:

Tamara looks great! More of a ‘softer’ look for Taylor than Ava, lol. I will look forward to seeing her on a daily basis again–though I know it entails more work for you, lol. 🙂

DS:

See, this is what I mean by how good Tamara is. She had that really hard, almost bitch-on-wheels look as Ava, but in this preview she looks so much softer. Almost like she did as Kate Douglas in “Without a Trace”. And like you, I’ll look more forward to seeing her.

The work? Yeah, I’ve got Ted King and Stephen Nichols to do as well, but hey…I’m a glutton for punishment. Also it keeps me out of trouble. LOL!!!

Thanks for posting.

3. noreen says:

Thank you Dianne….looking forward to seeing Tamara on my screen on tuesday..I did not see that preview on friday..so thats a nice treat.

Noreen:

It was my pleasure. I’ll have her first actual airdate up on Monday, since we here in Canada get the episodes a day ahead. So be sure to come back.

Take care.

4. noreen says:

Thanks Dianne I am in Canada also…in B.C..So monday we get to see Tams…I have butterflies already..

Noreen:

Lucky us, right? Like I said to Lynda, I was all nervous when I was adding the screencaps and media to the gallery and the media site. I also forgot how to code the post! I was so wanting to bring this to Tamara’s fans. On Monday hopefully I’ll be a little more cool headed….. Not likely!

Take care.

5. terrifictam says:

Thanks Dianne!
    I can’t believe I am leaving town just as our Tam’s comes back on our screens. Looking forward to watching all the scenes I’ve missed when I get back 🙂 Keep up the fabulous work. I appreciate it! xoxo

TerrificTam:

You’re more than welcome there hun. You know how I feel about you! TAMARA OBSCURA will always be here for you. No doubt. Enjoy when you get back.

Take care and stay safe.