GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12112017_725.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12112017_714.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12112017_713.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12112017_711.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12112017_712.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12112017_710.jpg
GENERAL_HOSPITAL_-_12112017_706.jpg

According to her IMDB page, Tamara has landed a new film. The name is PRETTY ROSEBUD and Tamara’s character’s name is Candace. I’ve tweeted Tamara for any information. I’ll report back when I have something.

7 Responses to “TAMARA OBSCURA || TAMARA HAS LANDED A NEW FILM”
  1. Ce'Ron says:

Awesome! Her character has my middle name! Go Tamara!!

2. Sandy says:

Awesome news for Tamara!!! It didn’t take her long :). Thank you for the update!!

3. sarah says:

Great Tamara, looking forward to seeing your new movies

4. Shuki says:

That’s great! Any word yet on what it’s about? Just curious. ūüėČ
    Love your site, btw…I decided to join.

Shuki:

I have no idea what this film is about. I’ve been doing my Googling and so far nothing more than what I’ve posted here. Sorry.

5. Shuki says:

Random FYI: I did a search on the net and saw that one of her acting teachers–Sal Romeo– coached the likes of Sarah Brightman! Tamara’s in good company. I don’t know why she isn’t in MORE projects, casting agents…get wise!

Shuki:

Oh, from your lips to any and all casting agents’ lips. Bu tthen in Hollywood the real actors and actresses don’t often get the roles, the really bad and awful do. I’ve just created a site for actor Keir Dullea (2001: A Space Odyssey) and for the life of me, I cannot understand why he didn’t go on to the career of someone like a Harrison Ford or a Kevin Costner. He played Cmdr Dave Bowman for crying out loud! Who doesn’t remember, “Open the pod bay doors HAL.” Thing that gets me is that ones like Tamara and Keir are exceptional in terms of their talent. Very natural and very good. I’d love it if Tamara could do some workshops with Keir in Fairfield, Conn. where Keir runs a theatre playhouse for actors to come and read and learn theatre. He and his late wife, Susia Fuller, began it. Keir and his current wife Mia continue to run it now. I’m sure Tamara would be amazing at it.