HER_DARK_PAST_531.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_526.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_519.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_520.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_521.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_522.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_514.jpg

Well, the gifts just keep coming. I managed to get a hold of 13 images of Tamara at the Grammys last night. She just looked … it’s hard to find the words to describe her she’s so awesome. So go ahead and post if you can find any words to describe her.

• [ 013 ] EVENT IMAGES: 02/12/2012 – RED CARPET ARRIVALS @ 54TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS

Also someone at Youtube has posted a video of Tamara arriving at the event last night. While I don’t like these types of ‘gotcha’ moments — call them paparazzi shots — I’m going to post this one because of how amazing Tamara looked.

6 Responses to “TAMARA OBSCURA || 02/12/2012 – 54TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS RED CARPET ARRIVALS”
  1. Ce'Ron says:

Yay! What an awesome Tamara weekend! I miss seeing her on my screen so this was a nice treat! She looks stunning. Thanks Dianne for posting these!

CeRon:

It was good indeed seeing Tamara so much. Can’t get enough of her. I’ve yet to see any woman that can beat Tamara’s style. She always looks so put together no matter what she choses. You’re more than welcome CR. As usual, my pleasure.

2. SARA says:

Tamara looked awesome at the grammys last night i was surprised to see her there.

Sara:

That sapphire blue dress was just…. well, I can’t find any words. There aren’t none to describe Tamara’s awesomeness.

3. Terrifictam says:

Thanks for posting! I screaaaamed when I saw her on the red carpet ūüôā Our Tams looked FLAWLESS!

TerrificTam:

Good to see you back! I had no idea Tamara was even at any Grammy events, though it shouldn’t be too much of a surprise. She loves these kinds of events. And a big yes to how flawless she looked. She just looked lovely at both events. The melon coloured dress as well as the sapphire coloured one. I also love how she accessorises. Nothing too gaudy and everything as to her elegant style. Just perfect.