ABC_S_I_D_2017_10_23.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_525.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_526.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_519.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_520.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_521.jpg
HER_DARK_PAST_522.jpg

According to the latest edition of SOAP OPERA WEEKLY, Tamara’s last official airdate as Taylor on DOOL has been revised to 22 September 2011. There’s still no word as to the how Taylor will be written off, but I know one thing…I’m going to miss Tamara. She’s been a huge asset to this show over the past few months and I still truly believe TPTB never truly utilized Tamara the way they could have.

I also wanted to give an update as to the caps and clips. What is taking so long is that I’m now ripping all clips to HD format. This means it takes double the time to save. I’m so far about half way through July’s episodes and will be posting them when done.

12 Responses to “TAMARA OBSCURA || TAMARA’S LAST DOOL AIRDATE REVISED”
  1. sarah says:

I am gonna miss Tamara to. I think they made a big mistake letting her go I WONT BE WATCHING DAYS OF OUR LIVES,anymore also i thought it was strange they let tamara go and a week later sarah brown was hired,but i wont be watching I Wish T amara the best though.

Sarah:

I so agree. After Tamara’s last airdate, I’m done. I don’t understand the hiring of Sarah. I almost wish they hadn’t hired Tamara for Taylor and wish they’d either brought her back as ava, or brought her on for this Madison character. I don’t get the rotating Carlys.

2. noreen says:

I am so sorry Tamara’s leaving…I hope its not a bad ending for Taylor..All the best Tamara..

3. Mandie says:

I hate how DOOL wasted Tamara. HATE! I hate how they completely tore Taylor and EJ apart and now he’s going back to Nicole. It’s crap. I actually started watching DOOL again because I really enjoyed the potential of the Taylor/EJ story…but now DOOL is awful for me again. Makes no sense at all. Especially with Taylor’s story with Quinn now. Lame.

Mandie:

I feel your pain. Just like Ava, Tamara’s story as Taylor has gone south…and fast. I don’t get Corday’s courting of her then his letting her go. It’s almost as if he really doesn’t know what he’s doing and why. Sure, he’s ‘resetting’ DOOL, but letting one of his greatest assets go makes not one lick of sense.

4. alice says:

hey Dianne !First off we will truly miss her in DAYS she is a stunning actress indeed. I have a question Dianne..I would like to know if Tamara’s parents are from America or their from somewhere else (their nationality )just wondering if you knew !

5. Ce'Ron says:

Really upset that Tamara’s DOOL run is practically over. They certainly wasted her talent. I hope we are able to see Ms Braun on our screens soon in something else.

6. Cheryl says:

Does anyone think her character will somehow fall victim to the Nicole hostage situation going on right now and that Taylor will accidentally die at Gus’ hand? It’s a possibility, though one I wouldn’t like to see happen.

Cheryl:

I don’t think that will happen. According to the Canadian Day Ahead, looks like Taylor will go off into the sunset with Quinn. Doesn’t make a lick of sense, but then this IS DOOL. I thought the same a couple of weeks ago, but I think Corday wants to leave it open-ended so that Tamara can come back as either Taylor or Ava at a later date…though I don’t see it happening. He totally botched this story….AGAIN. I hate Dena Higley with a passion. She is a hack writer who botched Ava and Taylor’s storyline completely.